Biopharma Trends 2018: Towards Industry 4.0 will take place at the Clayton Hotel Silver Springs, Cork, Ireland.
Ideally located on the main gateway into Cork City and set on stylish terraced grounds with magnificent views of the port and the River Lee, the hotel is just 3km from the city centre and 11km from Cork Airport.
- Driving time approx 15 mins
- Turn left coming out of main airport entrance, continue straight down the road
- Go straight through first junction
- At roundabout take the 4th exit N25 Dublin road
- Continue on dual carriageway.
- Come through Jack Lynch tunnel
- At first roundabout take left for city centre
- Continue on dual carriageway until you see the sign for Clayton Hotel Silver Springs
- Take left onto the flyover
- Take a right at the top of the flyer and then a right and left into the hotel
For more information on the Clayton Hotel, Silver Springs near to Cork Airport, click here
Cork City Center
- At roundabout take the first exit. Bear left onto South City Link Road – N27
- At the second junction continue forward onto Michael Collins Bridge N27
- Bear left onto Penrose Quay – N8 (signposted all routes)
- Turn right onto Ship Street – R854
- Turn right onto Lower Glanmire Road – N8
- At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the N8 (signposted Dublin, Rosslare)
- Continue on the Lower Glanmire road and over the Skew Bridge, move into the left-hand lane.
- At the Kevin O’ Leary garage turn left and then right
For more information on how to get to Clayton Hotel Silver Springs from Cork Ferry Port in Ringaskiddy, click here
On approach from the N8 before the Jack Lynch Tunnel follow the signs for the city centre at the Dunkettle Roundabout, continuing for city centre take the first exit at the next roundabout onto the dual carriageway Lower Glanmire Road (sign posted city centre). Take the first exit left signposted Clayton Hotel Silver Springs which will take you up to the Tivoli Flyover. At the lights turn right, then right again, and the hotel is on the next left.
Upon arrival in Blackpool, passing the Blackpool shopping centre on your left, at a set of traffic lights on a T junction bear left onto North Link Road – R635 (signposted for Dublin N8) continue to follow the road for approx 3km, on approach down the Mayfield Hill follow the signs left for the Clayton Hotel Silver Springs.
Killarney (N72)/West Cork (N71)
At the Bandon Road Roundabout in Cork follow signs for Dublin, which will take you to the Jack Lynch Tunnel. After going through the Jack Lynch Tunnel follow signs for the City Centre. Take a left off the dual carriageway onto the slip road for the Clayton Hotel Silver Springs exit which will take you up to the Tivoli Flyover. At this junction take a right turn followed by another right and the next left will take you to the Clayton Hotel Sliver Springs.
Kent Station on Lower Glanmire Road is very close to the hotel. Take a taxi from the rank outside the station – journey time is approximately five minutes. The station is within walking distance from the hotel – you should allow 20 minutes for a brisk walk or 30 minutes at a more leisurely pace.
In addition to being a hub for regional and national services, a scheduled bus service operates from Cork Airport to the City centre. From Cork Bus Station, we recommend taking a taxi to the hotel – journey time is ten minutes.
From Cork city centre the number 8 bus runs every 15 minutes from St Patrick’s Street and stops across from Mayfield Police Station. Proceed down the Mayfield Hill and follow the road around to the left to the Clayton Hotel Silver Springs.
Car hire is available from Cork city centre and Cork Airport. You can book your car rental online prior to travel with Irish Car Rentals.
Clayton Hotel Silver Springs offers complimentary on-site outdoor parking to all hotel guests. The car park is well lit and has a capacity of 319 car park spaces. There are also disabled car park spaces located near both the main hotel entrance and the Convention Centre entrance. Buses and other large vehicles may also park in certain areas of the hotel car park. For further information contact the hotel directly on +353 21 450 7533.